UI / UX Designer
We continue to revolutionize the creation of workplace to meet the needs of today’s ever-changing global brands. Our agile, end-to-end experience, delivered seamlessly across borders, is powered by strong client partnerships and enabled by sound workplace intelligence and transformational technology.
We believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers wellbeing. Across our 48 global studios we see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategising, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after them with an extensive Employee Value Proposition program which includes rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on wellbeing.
- An Experience Design and Creative Technology firm that strives to do things differently and purposefully.
- Our work is diverse and challenging. One size never fits all, so we look to design and deliver the right solution to the right problem for every client.
- We work together to create best-in-class experiences, built on considered strategy and enabled by technology and people.
- A global company, connected to an international team. Each of our 3 office locations is producing exciting and innovative projects and technology.
The UI/UX Designer will collaborate with our multidisciplinary design teams to shape meaningful digital experiences within branded environments that effectively realize the goals of our clients. The UI/UX Designer will be on the front lines of the ideation process bringing form to user interfaces, problem solving, and applying strategic thinking to unique, site-specific digital platforms that include large format touch-screens and Audio/Visual configurations.
The UI/UX Designer will also play a research role and contribute the design process by objectively validating and quantifying the effectiveness of our design decisions. This research role includes identifying exercises and process related approaches that will give the team actionable insight that will inform an iterative approach to design.
- Play a critical part in designing branded experiences in the built environment that translate across multiple digital and physical touch-points.
- Facilitate co-design workshops internally and externally to help realize clients’ visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and communicating user experiences.
- Collaborate with diverse experts and advocate the user within the context of complex projects.
- Work closely with internal Creative and Technical Strategists to help translate a creative vision to technical documentation to inform both clients and the development team (Labs).
- Apply your 5+ years of design strategy experience to amazing interactive experiences within meaningfully branded, physical environments.
- Devise and deliver usability testing on low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a human-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Expect to travel up to 5-10% of the year for client engagements.
- Five or more years of UI/UX design experience in consulting, agency and/or inhouse.
- Expertise in UX software such as Figma, InVision, Sketch, Axure or Adobe CC, and the like. (The most appropriate tools to communicate your design)
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of human-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Proven ability to multitask and work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills