Senior UI/UX Designer
- Someone who loves inventing bleeding-edge user interface and experience.
- Someone who wants to design and contribute to products affecting millions of influencers, brands, and consumers.
- You have a keen desire to understand what’s working well for our users, where we can improve, and immediate next steps to do so.
- You enjoy being in the trenches of analytics, competitive analysis, A/B testing, and user interviews/feedback sessions.
- Someone who’s a great teammate and thrives in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing, and multi-disciplinary environment.
- You have top-tier communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and can think globally.
- Someone who overcomes problems like an Olympic hurdle jumper.
- You’re a self-starter that isn’t afraid to think differently, lead new efforts, and define and present new opportunities to your peers.
- You combine new-age design with data-driven, validated-learning, and can iterate based upon the results you collect.
- You design responsively, keeping multiple devices and browsers in mind.
- Someone who will act as our user’s internal champion.
- As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will have a proven track record of helping to create and release multiple products in the B2B Saas/Paas, eCommerce, and/or Martech space(s).
- A growing team of young and veteran talent combining our expertise to create market-shifting, industry-convergent technology that will allow us to build the future of ecommerce and marketing: what we’re calling Experiential Commerce. We are trying to fundamentally help lead the evolution of ecommerce as it begins to enter into a much closer relationship with social media.
- We are a group of people that have decided that our time is best spent doing what we love.
- We strive to invent, to inspire, and to dream and deliver.
- We are data-driven, we are candid, we are kind, and we are here to get things done!
- With our products being used in 47 countries, we are embracing and expanding our global presence.
- Our company is called VYRL, and our flagship product is called Carro, which is being used by over 1,000 brands of which we’ve found over 1M influencers for.
- A venture-backed startup company based in Orange County, CA.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- All employees get equity in our rapidly growing startup.
- This position is full-time at our headquarters in beautiful Southern California.
- Our glass skyscraper office is by the Irvine Spectrum, where the 405 and 5 freeways meet, 15 minutes from Laguna Beach.