Senior UX Product Designer
We’re looking for an exceptional UX Product Designer to join our global design team and build with us solutions which combine behavioral data on over 150 million monthly active users, with the most comprehensive geographic index in the US.
As a Senior UX Product Designer, you’ll play an important role in defining UX and visual design of our innovative big-data products. You are sophisticated, creative thinker and a team player who makes an impact at work and on everyone around you.
What you'll do:
- Combine strong UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Translate complex business requirements into intuitive, innovative, and beautiful user-friendly experience.
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web apps
- Understand user needs
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of Industry experience in UX design, and interaction design, preferably with Big-Data environments.
- Graduate of a leading design institute.
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Portfolio of UX-focused work or Product Design work for web applications that demonstrate creative thinking and design process.
- Demonstrated experience in designing B2B products.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of design patterns
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- Ability to contribute to a new or existing Design System
- A strong command of contemporary design tools including Figma, Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.