Senior UX Designer
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Senior UX Designer in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
This job will start as a remote (work-from-home) one but come January 2022, given local conditions allow, is expected to transition into a hybrid role - dividing time between our Sofia office and working remotely.
We are on the lookout for a Senior UX Designer who has an appetite and passion for discovering and applying innovative design solutions to user problems. This position will be part of our global User Experience team within our enterprise suite of products. The mission of this team is to quickly prototype, build and test new technologies and help bring them to market.
You should be passionate, curious, and a self-driven team player with a strong collaboration ethic and acumen to seek out and lead internal projects that optimize and champion best user experience practices.
As a member of the team, you will/be
- Define user experience, flows, interaction patterns, and the interface for external-facing products
- Collaborate across development, research, and product management to assure the solutions align with user needs and business goals
- Closely communicates with Product Managers, Product Owners, Developers and participates in the entire process of feature development
- Extremely detailed focused and have good communication and presentation skills
- Be Responsible for user research, production, modification, maintenance, and post-launch evaluation of wireframes, interface prototypes, and designs for complete features and entire product/project areas
- Be Responsible for leveraging Design Thinking and Lean-Agile UX practices, the Progress Design Language, and the Progress Brand Guidelines to craft user-centric solutions
- Solid experience in a UX Design role – we expect you to know your craft inside out.
- User Flows / Storyboarding
- Wireframing (high and low fidelity)
- Interactive no-code prototyping for a variety of devices
- Using design systems
- Understanding visual design principals
- Ability to work across multiple tracks of work
- Adobe XD skills (Axure, Sketch, InVision are a bonus)
- HTML, CSS knowledge and skills
- Strong understanding of accessibility guidelines
- Interpreting user research insight into interactive solutions
- Client/leadership presentations
- Background in working on software product design and development
- Remote usability testing & facilitation
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!