Who we are?
SwingDev is a Polish-American IT company. Our heartbeats in an atmospheric office in a renovated tenement house in Nowy ?wiat, although many of us also work remotely from various parts of Poland (and the world). Currently, we are a team of around 50 people and we are growing at a steady pace.
When you join us, you will see for yourself how a friendly work environment is built by great people and mutual respect — but to raise the stakes, a lot is also happening here!
That is why we want to enrich the band with someone who will show the spirit and character of SwingDev. We do our best to make everyone feel good with us and be satisfied with the place where they work. We have to admit that we are doing very well ;)
However, we need a person who will be able to show our world to other people.
If you have passion and experience as a UI/UX Designer and you are looking for a company in which you will be able to show your initiative, creativity with a space to push for great ideas, with having support from the team and manager, read on because we can be the place for you!
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer that will push for better designs for a product client we're working with. You'll be working closely with the design team to lead better designs, by creating high-quality interactive design work across mobile and desktop platforms.
You'll be joining a team of 5 skilled, smart, fun, and friendly designers that have a desire to work in a growing and evolving environment, where each of us helps shape the team's culture and operations. Together we combine our skills in leading workshops, doing in-depth research, creating UI designs, branding, and illustrations, topped with animations and coding.
As the designer, you'll get the chance to work for an awesome client that listens to the design team, while also having dedicated time to educate yourself and grow as a designer.
What skills do we look for?
- 2+ years of proven commercial experience as a designer,
- Strong portfolio showcasing a thorough design process,
- Great working knowledge of Figma and how to take advantage of it,
- A good understanding of the design processes and how to apply them,
- Knowledge or experience of UX principles,
- Easily able to communicate design concepts through sketches and lo-/hi-fi solutions,
- Strong command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Experience working directly with stakeholders and projects managers in product and/or external clients.
What you'll do:
- Design engaging, highly visual, responsive experiences from concept to final design for production,
- Utilise data and research to inform design decisions and strategy,
- Work closely with developers to deliver design specifications, guidelines, and documentation that ensures an accurate build,
- Actively participate in design reviews where you seek and give meaningful and supportive feedback,
- Create and maintain components for design systems.
What's in it for you?
- Working with US-based scale-up on demanding but at the same time regarding projects.
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom.
- Working with experienced professionals – we hire mainly senior-lever people.
- Being the leader in creating designs for our brand and client projects that will have a real impact,
- Regular 1:1 supported by a manager with a custom career plan that will help you grow your skills effectively,
- Working with a team of 5 cool and experienced designers that is ready to support you, as well as programmers, project managers, and the people's team,
- Flexible working hours – you work the time that fits you best.
- Flexibility in terms of the location of your work - you're invited to work from our loft-style office in Warsaw but 100% remotely is OK for us too!
- The form of employment of your choosing, paid holidays and sick leaves.
- Fully reimbursed private medical care for you and your family (partners and kids).
- 50% reimbursement of MultiSport card, meditation apps, language lessons, training, courses, certificates, conferences, books.
- Great development opportunities – co-financed tools for your development (as mentioned above), monthly development meetings with leaders, career and salary reviews twice a year, additional days off for personal development.
- Fantastic loft-style office in space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike). Chill room with table football & PlayStation 4. Free snacks, and ice cream in the office (every day, all year round!).
- Ask Henry service – personal assistant to help you to deal with your everyday matters.
- Possibility to meet a bunch of great people – we organize Movie Nights, play squash or go climbing together, party together several times a year, and just have fun!