Apply for this job
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 850 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both, technical and non-technical users. Through Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
To complete its current main market target, Dataiku has launched a new offering. It aims to support SaaS first and digital native companies to get started with Data Science: Dataiku Online. We are looking to extend our product team to support the growth of the platform.
It is an opportunity to be an early member of a small team, with a strong and direct impact on its success. Based in the Paris office (or any European Time Zone), you will take care of designing new features & iterating to keep improving the experience. This is a great opportunity for a motivated Person to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
Learn, Grow, Impact
This job requires passion for new technologies and the possibilities of Data Science in various company sizes and industries.
- Work on the spec of a product owner to transform either a simple logic flow or mockup to a ready to dev UX/UI ready feature design
- Help improve and make the best onboarding flow possible on Dataiku Online
- Negotiate requirements and designs with product managers, product owners, developers and users
- Research consumer behaviours and expectations
- Create and test wireframes, user flows, low-fidelity prototypes
- Suggest and deliver state of the art experience on the feature we deliver
- Take part in QA at the end of the delivery process
- Help identify room for improvement in existing features deployed
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product or UX design and you have portfolio examples of complex design challenges that showcase your design process from concept to delivery
- You have extensive experience using user-centered design methods (journey maps, interviews, personas, user flows, wires, prototypes, etc) in your work
- You're comfortable working with design-related software (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Axure, Miro…). FYI, we use Figma
- You have experience working closely with product management and dev teams to both discover and deliver solutions
- You’re looking for a versatile position where you can have autonomy and accountability
- You’re comfortable creating direction in ambiguous and evolving environments
- You speak English fluently
- You’re familiar with the principles of technologies related to web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience in working as a tech or product role in a SaaS company
- Experience in data, statistics, or coding
- Experience in SMBs or mid-market segments
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.