Senior UI/UX Designer
IDT is looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join us in developing a brand new B2B portal for a mobile top-up!
We have many ambitious goals for the next 12 months and beyond, including creating an efficient API and SDK for developers that will allow them to include the mobile top-up functionality into their applications. So we need a person with excellent visual design skills who is up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies, to create a perfect interface for our portal.
It is a greenfield project with no legacy and no spaghetti code at all! Instead of it, a great team, modern technologies, and exciting tasks! Join us!
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of proven UI/UX design experience and a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in Adobe Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Invision, Quartz, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human interaction.
- Interest in the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work as a team player.
- Ability to present your solutions and sell them to stakeholders.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Gool level of English (B2 or higher).
- Product mindset! We are looking for engineers willing to create, maintain and develop products that deliver significant value to customers.
It would be a bonus to have:
- Knowledge of React.
- Scrum master experience
- Knowledge of Git.
IDT is pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity!
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues over $1.5 billion.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. All our products support the mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources worldwide. So as our new B2B platform does!
IDT is not" another big IT corporation" – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action. Contact us, and we'll make something unique together!