We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 98,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 900 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
Pipedrive started as a sales management tool designed to make sales teams successful. We don’t want to brag, but it earned us a unicorn status. And if you thought we’d stop there, think again. Next stop: Become the go-to-CRM across all departments and roles. Our goal is to become a multi-product company that disrupts how revenue teams reach their targets.
As a UX Researcher in Pipedrive, you will spend your days learning how people in revenue-creating roles go about their work and spread this knowledge across the Pipedrive team to help us make better product and business decisions.
This might be the right position for you if, in your previous career, you’ve always felt like your inner Sherlock Holmes hasn’t had the chance to develop fully, and you’ve never had enough time to dig deep into customers’ needs.
This is a full-time position in Pipedrive’s product team at our office in Tallinn, Estonia.
What you’ll do:
- Identify research needs and select the most appropriate research methods
- Plan and execute research to help our product and marketing teams define and validate problems (both exploratory and evaluative research)
- Identify target user segments and conduct research using various qualitative and quantitative methods
- Analyze the findings of your research and put them into context
- Present results to various stakeholders and cooperate with them to implement the best solutions for user problems and marketing issues
- Distribute research findings among different stakeholders
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years experience in user research, ideally in consultancy firms, research agencies, large research teams or organisations where research has been critical in facilitating data-driven business decision
- A curious mind that seeks to understand people and processes with a focus on identifying workflows, behaviours, buying decisions and the ins-and-outs of human psychology in the business world
- The ability to generate a focused research plan based on clear goals
- Good presentation skills, meaning you can deliver actionable insights and make clear recommendations while taking into account the interests and existing knowledge of your audience (designers, product managers, marketers, executive board members, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A team-oriented personality and the ability to work well with a variety of people from different departments, disciplines and backgrounds
What you’ll get:
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks and, of course, office dogs
- Freedom to develop and execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- The chance to work on a product loved by 95,000+ companies worldwide
- Competitive salary and bonus system and all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (health and accident insurance, health days, a quarterly contribution to sports, in house coaches, employee discounts)
We're on the lookout for a UX Researcher who knows how to dive deep into customer needs and market opportunities to help us make better business, go-to-market and product decisions.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.