Hi there! We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives - in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
Why you should join us:
- Work with companies in different development stages (from startups to enterprises) from various market segments and countries.
- Be a part of a diverse and experienced team of specialists who love what they do and support each other along the way.
- Solve real design problems, much more than just creating designs on Dribbble.
- Get a chance to finally design based on user research, take part in a full-cycle Product Discovery process while experimenting and testing ideas on real users.
- Work on projects for NGOs and be part of the Tech to the Rescue initiative.
Learn more about our team: https://www.tooploox.com/product-design
What you will do:
- Work directly with clients translating business requirements and user research insights into design.
- Ensure solutions are user-centric and advocate for a user-centric approach to product development.
- Make decisions that have a real impact on product development direction.
- Design UX and UI deliverables that meet user & business goals for products across web, mobile and other devices.
- Prepare high fidelity mock-ups with specifications for the engineering teams.
- Plan and conduct user research and transform your findings into design decisions.
- Prepare interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate with the entire product development and engineering team.
- Act as a UX Evangelist, increasing UX awareness and maturity throughout the organization.
- Mentor less experienced team members and help them grow.
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Strong UI and UX design skills with a solid and varied portfolio that presents your design process, provides your knowledge base, and includes key metrics for your designs.
- Have experience in planning and conducting user research and client workshops.
- Min. 5 years of commercial experience with at least one implemented project.
- Have an excellent command in written and spoken English and Polish.
- Have great communication skills and the knowledge to present and argument your work.
- Be able to provide examples of designs where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved.
- Have a self-driven personality and team-work attitude.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with designing and launching successful products (based on research, strategy, user needs and business goals).
- Experience in using analytics tools.
- Experience in motion design.
How we work:
- We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy - a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility. Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Perks and Benefits:
- 12 paid days per year (3 days per quarter) exclusively reserved for learning and we cover the cost of your training needs
- English lessons
- Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wroc?aw and Warsaw)
- You pick your type of employment - B2B or UoP, every person hired gets 26 days of paid holiday
- Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
- Multisport card
- Psychologist support
- Integration and lunch budget
- Trustworthy hardware - MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another, according to your needs
- Profit sharing
- Private concierge: Ask Henry
- Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw - pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
12 000 -17 000 PLN net + VAT B2B /11 000 - 15 500 PLN gross UoP