Founded in 2014, Cordial was created with the belief that marketing should be more thoughtful and that brands deserve a better experience working with technology partners. We build technology to help brands send a better message, create highly personalized experiences, and use data in imaginative ways to communicate with customers across email, SMS, and mobile apps. Today, brands like Revolve, Backcountry, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and Purple rely on Cordial's platform and people to drive revenue growth and to "send a better message."
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Are you a wireframe wizard? Do you create visually compelling user experiences? Have you created technical UX? We’re hiring a talented UI/UX Designer to provide our clients with a delightful experience in their day to day interaction with the Cordial platform. You will work with the Product & Engineering team and other Visual Designers to ensure your vision is delivered in each release.
- Provide a holistic user experience with creative solutions for initiatives, epics, and user stories.
- Analyze user interface challenges and create design solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Produce wireframes, page flow diagrams, and detailed design specifications for user stories.
- Create and contribute to UX and design patterns to be used across the company.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Conduct usability tests to inform the best experiences in the platform.
- 5+ years of experience in technical software user interface design.
- Experience working for a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Management or equivalent.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working closely with front end engineers and a fundamental understanding of data schema and APIs is considered a strong plus.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and translate those to visual representations.
- Technical expertise with at least one wireframing software tool such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq.
- Proficiency with interactive and component-based Adobe XD prototypes.
- Experience with visual design tools such as Photoshop (preferred), Sketch, Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive design development.
- Strong problem-solving and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and pixel-perfect design.
- Ability to give-and-receive constructive design feedback.
- Portfolio available for viewing, demonstrating a history in software/web design.
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment.