Lead UX Designer
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
The UX Design Lead will own and drive the design for multiple products at Impact.com. Work closely with product management, engineering, and executive leadership in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and drive the user experience of products from early-stage concepts through launch and beyond.
We are looking for a talented and experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, solid design instincts, and obsession attention to detail to work on complex problems that require elegant, customer-focused solutions. Ideal candidates are responsive, flexible, and are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to everyday projects.
What You'll Do:
- Translate business needs and concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from the rest of the UX design team
- Lead design reviews, provide design direction for other designers when needed
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and be able to rapidly test and iterate your
- Work within Agile/Scrum process and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain a keen eye for clean, elegant design with close attention to detail and pixel-perfect implementation
- Suggest user experience enhancements and come up with ideas for improvement to screens and workflows.
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members including but not limited to product managers, qa, sales, marketing, and engineers.
What you Have?
- BA/BS or advanced degree preferred in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, or a related field or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial software products
- 5+ years’ experience in User Experience Design or Product Design
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Experience leading, managing, or mentoring other UX designers is a plus
- Extensive knowledge with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with designing complex workflows, reporting & data visualization, and financial reporting UIs
- Mastery of user centered design principles and
- Experience working on large-scale complex Saas Platforms
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
- Ability to work independently, without direction or
- Ability to visualize solutions (before one is built)
- Analytical thinking skills
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.