Senior UX Designer
LRN’s mission is to inspire principled performance. Since 1994, LRN has helped over 25 million people at more than 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and make ethical decisions with its vast, SaaS-based education and technology platform. Since acquiring Interactive Services in September 2020, LRN has advanced its investment in people, innovation, and technology offering a winning combination of practical tools, hundreds of courses, and strategic advice to partners in over 100 countries.
Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: Home based in India
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. Our ideal colleague will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Reporting to our Design Director, this individual will excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. You will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of user-centered design and design thinking standards is desired.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand design requirements
- Translate requirements in early prototype mock-ups by applying centralized Figma Design System
- Identify design problems and devising viable design solutions
- Create Invision workflow for internal review, partner feedback and usability tests
- Share and present ideas, concepts, and design solutions amongst design team
- Develop and maintain Figma Design System
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong work portfolio
- Degree in design, fine arts, or related field
- Design thinking mindset
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with UI prototyping tool as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision and collaboration tool Mural
- Ability to conduct user interviews, identify and analyze user problems and translate to design solutions
- Knowledge of web and mobile usability standards
- Knowledge of design accessibility standards
- Knowledge of web and mobile device standards
- Advanced creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, team player with an attitude to learn and unlearn
- Experience of working in Agile teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Portfolio with data visualization projects is a plus!
- HFI CUA / CXA certification
- Google UX certification
- IBM Design Thinking badges
What we offer:
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.