Since our launch in 2012, we’ve been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we’ve expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. We’ve grown in other ways too – we raised $35m in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can’t do that alone, though. That’s why we’re looking to hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity – and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
The Callsign Experience Team
The Experience Team deliver experiences that our customers love, the team shapes the experience through creating end-to-end user experiences. This is achieved by using Design Thinking, Lean UX and usability testing.
They have a deep understanding of usage of all our products through customer interviews, market trends and analytics. They understand customer needs, pain points and define our vision of a human, holistic and easy to deal with experience.
The team will identify opportunities to deliver these experiences combining existing capabilities and the latest design trends.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with customers internal and external to understand how the Callsign experience can seamlessly fit into their customer journeys
- Documenting all end-to-end customer experiences including experience debt
- Running user testing sessions to understand the customer experience of a new or existing product / feature
- Setting design and experience vision using design thinking
- Working with Product Owners to define functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Creating the visual representation of the Product Manager’s vision(s)
- Working with the Head of Brand and Design to help define and maintain the Product Design System to be used across the organisation
- Defining standards for usability
- Defining standards for accessibility and ethical design principles
- Creating high fidelity mock-ups for prototyping & usability testing
- QA on all features before they are released to general customers
- Designing for mobile applications and web applications
- Creating, maintaining and extending a Component Library & Style Guide to be used across the organisation
- Creating digital assets for product delivery
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience in design roles with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates this
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively to understand and interpret requirements
- Excellent communication skills when sharing design ideas with wider teams and senior business stakeholders
- Able to self-manage priorities and time
- Have an appreciation of usability and accessibility standards
- Understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design
- Designing for web applications
- Working with design systems
- Experienced in using Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Jira / Confluence
- Health Insurance – single
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 months full pay maternity & 2 weeks full pay paternity (if the statutory minimum is met)
- 25 days of annual leave + Callsign Bank Holiday (not included in holiday allowance)
- Free financial advise
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wills and Estates – our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Home Utilities - our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Cycle Insurance
- Health cash plans
- Cyclist protection
- Discounted gym membership