Lead UI/UX Designer
What has been the effect of disinformation on the world?
Blackbird.AI creates leading-edge AI software to provide critical real-time insights to provide our clients with a deep understanding of ongoing disruptive narratives, their motives, and overall digital noise. We are united by our dedication to our mission. We believe that we have a responsibility to society and that our service is vitally needed by organizations and individuals to create an empowered and critical thinking society.
If this mission resonates with you, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a full-time Lead UI/UX Designer to partner with Product and Engineering to imagine and design products, services, platforms and experiences that will help our customer organizations deal with maligned actors. Your work will require skills across research, strategy, concept ideation, prototyping and product design.
We respect the value that good design brings! You will enter an environment where you will be considered a valued and impactful partner from day one. You will also have the chance to grow with the company as we expand.
- Develop an institutional knowledge of the business, users and customer journey and evangelize through our organization
- Institute a framework of user testing to validate and refine ideas
- Collaborate with product managers from discovery to delivery
- Ensure a consistent and effective user experience systemwide
- Inspire us with innovative ways of approaching complex challenges
- Ensure code checked in meets your specifications
- Establish a design system to maintain consistency
- Ability to present to various stakeholders in the organization
- 5+ years of experience working in a product UI/UX role
- Experience in designing delightful enterprise-facing digital solutions
- Deep experience designing transformative solutions through excellent interaction design
- Familiarity with best practices in digital development, including accessibility, usability, and design
- Proven track record in taking disparate use cases and coming up with a unified solution that meets those needs
- Familiarity with and ability to deploy various User Research methods to garner user insights
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic design, Visual design, Web programming, Information architecture, UI design or related field
Portfolio must include case studies and work samples.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
- Exciting career development prospects, to grow into leadership roles
Take note - due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for taking the time to apply for the role at Blackbird.AI.