Senior Product Designer
Teespring is revolutionizing e-commerce by empowering anyone to create and sell real products anywhere in the world. By powering all aspects from the e-commerce layer to creating the physical product to delivering it to buyers, anyone can launch a store selling real products within minutes. Our unique print on demand structure allows creators to sell with zero cost or risk.
By removing all barriers, Teespring unleashes a world of creative ideas that would never have existed. Teespring has helped individual creators and global brands sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries across the world. And we’re just getting started...
What is the job?
Product Design is critical in realizing our mission by defining the experiences our creators and their customers use everyday on Teespring. We are looking for an exceptional product designer with several years of experience who is excited and confident about shaping Teespring with their product vision and business sense.
This designer would work closely with multiple product teams to design and level up our creator onboarding, the tools creators use to launch and manage their products, and the buyer facing flows to create an experience that is intuitive and empowering. Being simple and easy is core to our value proposition, and product design is instrumental to making this happen. The role will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Lead the UX and UI design direction of projects ranging from mobile web to desktop, and from creator facing to buyer facing
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and marketers to solve problems, inspire creativity and create the future of e-commerce tools
- Talk with users, drive user research, and run tests to inform the best UX approach
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes based on intuition, research and testing
- Translate prototypes to pixel-perfect UI screens for engineers to build
- Work collaboratively to understand tradeoffs and iterate based on feedback
- Introduce UI patterns, interactions and best practices which define Teespring’s visual language
What do we need?
- 4+ years experience designing and shipping products across mobile web and desktop
- Expert at using design tools (e.g. Sketch) and prototyping tools (e.g. Invision)
- Experience designing user dashboard type flows with complex UX patterns
- Experience designing consumer facing flows that are web scale (100K+ users / day)
- Eye for aesthetics. You design beautiful views and interactions that inspire joy.
- Autonomous and proactive. You take full ownership of work and care about the details.
- Open to feedback. You both have opinions and welcome critiques to get to better outcomes.
- Eager to learn. You love learning new tools or new subject areas to get smarter.
- Impact driven. You have insatiable curiously for how we could be better.
- Familiar with agile product development
- E-commerce or marketplace experience
- Front end development skills (HTML, CSS, SASS)
What do we offer?
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. What makes us different is our desire to completely change how the world thinks about commerce. Here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Company-provided lunch and abundant snacks