We're Authors - an interdisciplinary studio with strong beliefs about what the future of work looks like.
We're looking for a UI/UX designer for a website overhaul. You will be designing UI/UX and testing usability - so a combination of both skill sets is ideal.
You must be proficient in AT LEAST one of the following: Invision, Zepplin, Figma, Sketch, or XD; and have pixel-perfect layout skills.
We're looking for someone who can start immediately and can commit to full-time hours for the next 6 months. You must be able to travel to San Francisco once per month for 3 - 4 days.
You should be comfortable:
- Turning potentially abstract ideas into tangible prototypes while balancing user stories, technical constraints, and business objectives.
- Working closely with developers to take an idea from concept to implementation.
- Communicating your design work clearly to other team members through sketches, wireframes, low-fi concepts and high-fi prototypes.
- Collaborating and designing and an inclusive UX process from the start of a project lifecycle.
- Maintaining and organizing projects to ensure consistency across UI components and projects.
- Documenting design decisions and providing development-ready assets.
- Managing usability tests.
- Interpreting analytics data to inform future research and design decisions.
- Planning and coordinating A/B testing with developers when needed.
- Suggesting workflows to improve the integration of a design process.
Please send résumé, portfolio, or CV, along with your rate, to: email@example.com