Send us an email to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be US-based.
Depression treatment is highly effective, but only a fraction of the 25M people who need it are getting it. Brightside offers comprehensive, data driven, and user friendly depression care from the privacy of home to help more people overcome depression and live their lives.
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to help our team continue to build a great member experience and marketing presence. We’ve got a solid style guide and some great precedent in the product already (clean and simple), but hope our designer will really bring it to life.
- Deliver responsive UX and UI designs for a range of product features in line with Brightside roadmap and consistent with style guide/brand guidelines
- Support product R&D with research, wireframing, and prototyping
- Create marketing and promotional materials
- Passionate about building an innovate new approach to help more people with depression
- Empathetic and thoughtful by nature
- Great at making complicated things simple
- An experienced UX and UI designer with a great portfolio that showcases consumer-facing work (not enterprise/SaaS only)
- A pro with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, invision, etc.
- Good with animation, transition, and motion
- Have a creative and informed POV, but also want to use it to extend and enhance a brand system
- Mobile first
- An organized and methodical executor
- A good collaborator and communicator, great at taking and implementing feedback but also knowing where to assert yourself and push back
- A doer and problem solver
- Able to thrive in a flexible startup environment with significant autonomy
- A team of digital health veterans passionate about changing the way people get depression treatment
- User focused, empathetic, and design driven
- Uncompromising in our clinical standards
- Data driven and evidence based
- A team that appreciates balance, diversity, and happiness
- People who have seen depression up close, whether ourselves or with people we love, and who want to make an impact
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high value service to our customers.
Send us an email to apply at email@example.com.