Have you always dreamed of creating the best user experience for engineers at 25% of fortune 500 companies? Are your product design skills flawless and are you ready to own UX/UI at 3D Hubs? Then this is your chance to make your mark on the online manufacturing industry!
At 3D Hubs we have focused on creating an award-winning user experience for our customers from day one. We value great UI and believe that things get better with each iteration. As our product is developing fast we can’t wait to get more product design perspectives in.
As our Product Designer you will focus on both the customer and manufacturing partner sides of our platform. You will be working on multiple projects at the same time and collaborate with a team of product managers, engineers and marketers. To be successful in this position you should not be afraid to “kill your darlings” and convince others of your ideas. Experience in a tech company is a huge plus and Sketch should be like a second language to you.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Click the apply button below!
- Work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment. Navigate from quick iterations to pixel perfect design in order to build new features and improve existing ones.
- Create a unified experience of our platform. Work hand in hand with product managers and developers and collaborate closely with other teams – sales, marketing, customer support, finance, supply.
- Advocate for users. Build and maintain an accurate understanding of user’s needs and pain points through user interviews.
- Guarantee consistency across design work. Make sure your designs are in line with the design system and develop it further with other designers.
- Minimum of 3 years experience at an established product company and using agile methodologies in cross-functional teams. You have a track record of shipping real products (portfolio required)
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, or a relevant field
- At ease in a complex technical environment. You understand the consequences behind your decisions and can play with technical limitations in order to build the best possible experience.
- Highly proficient in visual design. You have a refined aesthetic sense and a deep understanding of typography, composition and hierarchy.
- Highly collaborative. You articulate your ideas effectively through your verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in the English language is required.
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Highly competitive sales based commissions (up to 10% of gross sales)
- Dynamic, international team of 50+ people from 19+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over (maybe not so healthy) Friday drinks
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
We’re a truly international team of dedicated young people working on disrupting the traditional way of manufacturing and leading the next industrial revolution. 3D Hubs has created an automated online platform that connects manufacturing capacity with local demand. Thanks to our manufacturing network across 140+ countries we can provide engineers and product designer with custom parts in a matter of days, made with cutting-edge technologies such as 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Moulding.
Founded in 2013, the network has since produced more than 2,000,000 parts, making 3D Hubs the global leader in distributed manufacturing. We have raised over $12M from the people behind the world’s most successful online platforms, such as Uber, Spotify and Booking.com. Our company headquarters are located in the vibrant city centre of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, besides that we have employees in Minneapolis and San Francisco.