Brit + Co
Our Product team is always looking for high value ways to continuously delight and surprise our users. We’re a small, nimble group, looking for the right candidate to lead our highly iterative, user-centered design process. We take pride in making smart thoughtful decisions based on data, customer research, prototyping, and testing.
We're seeking a driven Product Designer who can take our current brand aesthetic and values and translate them into new, magical, mobile-first experiences. Looking for someone with a hand on the pulse who can easily distill complex problems into elegant solutions and be the company’s UX whisperer.
You’ll work closely with our VP Product and engineering team and be directly responsible for decisions that shape our product. Must have a strong range of skills in product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- You're actively involved in the entire product development process
- You’ll lead the product design process from user research and validation through iteration
- You design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight
- Partner with product, engineering, data, and others across the company to oversee the entire user experience across all business lines
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Must stay actively involved and up to date in the UI/UX community
- 3+ years experience in product design
- You have a knack for thinking through user problems, evaluating solutions, mocking them up and working with engineers to build them
- An excellent communicator and influencer who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- We love making things beautiful. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- You can clearly articulate design requirements in easy-to-navigate documents
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design