BE PART OF THE NEW MOBILITY
Wunder Fleet develops new business solutions for free-floating mobility systems used by customers around the globe from Northern America to New Zealand. Become part of one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
We’d like to hire you as a (Junior) Product Designer working on the end-to-end product experience, collaboration closely with other designers, product owners and engineers. Improve our products and bring consistency, simplicity and usability to the Wunder family in Dortmund, Germany.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
- You work full-time in our design team to ideate, design and ship the design of every aspect of our fleet management platform.
- You would be working on our complex operations dashboards or our mobile applications.
- You will find a challenging opportunity to use your range of skills from digital product design and visual design to build magical experiences and to develop them in a fast-paced environment.
- You manage to solve problems of high complexity with a structured workflow to find simple and meaningful solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work through user problems from ideation to definition to testing to shipping features
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and other designers to improve the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and after)
- You empathize with the customer‘s needs and demands
- Participate in design critique and product feedback meetings
- Follow a design system, challenge and contribute to it when necessary
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
WHO YOU ARE
- You have practical (work) experience in designing digital applications
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma or other UI design tools
- You have a diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
- Experience in designing SaaS and mobile (iOS / Android) products
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- You don’t need to know everything, but you do need the hunger to want to grow
WHAT GIVES YOU BONUS POINTS
- You have experience with designing transitions and micro-interactions
- You worked on mobile related projects before