- As a UX/UI Designer at Zeitgold, your job is to envision how people experience our product and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In this role, you’ll take on complex business administration tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for Zeitgold’s users (small-medium business owners) from the first-time user to the more advanced ones. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process — from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- German speaking
- Competent, passionate, able to learn (while getting all the support needed)
- Able to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by making compelling designs and concepts and expressing them in compelling visual and verbal ways
- Conduct user research and user testing to better inform designs and focus on our users
What we offer
- A fast paced environment with meaningful work
- A feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- The chance to make a major difference in our team and in our customers’ lives
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies (we call this “we treat each other as adults”)
- A great, international team of people passionate about technology and small businesses
- Amazing offices in Berlin Mitte and Tel Aviv with healthy food and drinks provided—weekly Ping Pong tournament included ?
- Strong portfolio with relevant works
- 1-2 years of experience as a UX/UI designer