We are looking for a passionate UI/UX consultant to join our growing data analytics practice.
As one of Australia's leading data technology consultancies, this role extends our design presence into Melbourne (currently concentrated in Sydney and Brisbane) and complements our team of industry leading technology consultants, data scientists, and software engineers.
You will bring your curiosity, empathy and design skills to work across a range of exciting client engagements as well as work with our wider design team as we develop internal IP and service offerings. You will be required to run 'Lean UX' workshops, have a good understanding of Design Thinking, Lean and Agile and manage stakeholder expectations to help deliver great client outcomes.
Who are we:
Servian has been leading the way in data technology consulting since 2008 and we are constantly growing and evolving, with multiple offices across Australia & New Zealand. Servian works with top tier clients in the technology and digital world, across a variety of data centric projects. We hire smart & motivated people with broad skill sets. At Servian, we promote a flexible work/life balance and have a fantastic work culture. We help customers challenge the status quo by working with them on implementing new and emerging technologies whilst enabling our consultants to continue to learn and acquire new skills.
The following experience would be advantageous
- A strong background in UX/UI Design
- A keen eye for detail is a MUST
- A passion for cutting edge UX/ UI Design
- Any consultative/ advisory experience will be highly regarded
- Experience with Front End technologies would be a HUGE bonus however, this is not mandatory.
- Excellent problem solving skills / analytical mind
- Exceptional communication skills for this client facing role
- A sound commercial acumen
- A real passion for learning and upskilling yourself
- AMBITION - to strive for success! (there is always room to be promoted in Servian and move up the ranks - perhaps even a management role)
- Interpersonal skills - someone who can be client facing
- Ability to work both autonomously and successfully as part of a team
What you can expect
- Learning & Development: As a naturally curious individual, you will have many opportunities to develop your technical and consulting skills. We run internal training on a weekly basis (knowledge sharing sessions, focus groups and our own Toastmasters Club!) as well as encourage and sponsor certifications.
- Variety of projects: As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects across our client base significantly increasing your skills and exposure in the industry.
- Career progression: As a consulting firm, our leadership team is continually looking for those who want to develop their careers as people leaders and as senior advisors. You will have an opportunity to build your consulting skills as part of our team.
If you like the sound of working with cutting-edge technologists and designers and want to join an Australian leading data business, where your work will be rewarded then do not hesitate to APPLY NOW.
Helpful application hint! Please ensure your CV has a link to your online portfolio. If you are in the early days of your career, feel free to write a cover letter addressing why you feel you would be suitable for our team.