HVMN’s design team is looking for a UI/UX Designer to create delightful & intuitive e-commerce experiences that drive sales.
HVMN is a food & supplements brand that develops products in new areas targeting optimal human performance. Our founding axiom is that the human body is a system that can be quantified, understood, and optimized. Our products are used by elite athletes, US military, business professionals, students, and performance-optimizers from all walks of life.
Our website hvmn.com is the primary place where our customers learn about our brand and products, and make purchases. We are looking for an ambitious and talented UX & UI designer to join the team to help build a world-class e-commerce experience.
- You will work with and report to HVMN’s Head of Design and VP of Growth to concept, design and execute UI/UX features, landing pages, and emails.
- You will have your hands in all aspects of end-to-end design from initial definition & conception to final execution.
- Work closely with design and e-commerce lead to understand business and visual/user experience objectives.
- Rapidly prototype flows, wireframes, and visual mockups to collect feedback and guide the design process.
- Building and managing our assets library in Sketch.
- Post project management, annotations for front-end implementation and slicing images.
- Working with front-end engineers to implement UI solutions and ensure the technology fully executes on the vision.
- Conduct basic to intermediate levels of user testing on new features/design deliverables.
- Maintain a high standard of design while following brand guidelines.
- Talented designer across web platforms: desktop, mobile, web, email, etc.
- E-commerce experience, or strong willingness & ability to learn how to apply e-commerce design patterns to the HVMN audience.
- Passion & deeply engaged with every aspect of the creative: visual appeal, storytelling, interaction, and messaging, in service of the product’s overall business objectives.
- You must have a strong understanding and respect for design process ranging across strategy, exploration, user-centered design, execution, presenting work, incorporating feedback, and iteration.
- Desire to solve hard problems with creative, detail-oriented solutions on a fast-paced team.
- Bonus: interest & passion in human performance, fitness, health.
- Bonus: other design skills including illustration, advertising, photography, motion graphics.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience designing interfaces for desktop, web, or mobile
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other common design tools