UI/UX Product Designer
Join a multi-million dollar SaaS technology (B Corp) company located in Chester County.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Plan
- Health Savings & Medical Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Life Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work-from-Home Options
- Company Vacations during Christmas and New Year
- "A startup company with a 12-year heritage. You have the benefits of being established and founder-led. A place where you can roll up your sleeves and make a difference."
- "Fast-paced, tech company vibe, awesome co-workers, fun team-building activities, and relaxed environment."
- "Solid work/life balance, supportive team members, and leaders. Paid time off for the week between Christmas and New Years (company wide shut down), in addition to regular vacation time. Approachable and supportive CEO and Senior Leaders leading by example with our values."
You will collaborate with stakeholders, product owners and developers to bring exciting new features and experiences to end users. You will be part of an Agile team, participating in daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives and planning meetings. You will advocate to prioritize UI/UX enhancement and features. Your design will bring original, simple and user friendly solutions to complex usability issues. You will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.Your visual designs will be pixel perfect, super cool, and beautiful. You will establish and promote best-practice design guidelines around the products you help to create, conducting user research and evaluating user feedback to enhance solutions as needed.
We are open to having you work out of the Philadelphia, PA offices, or the Malvern, PA offices.
- 4+ years proven UI/UX experience + a strong portfolio
- Proven experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, etc
- Excellent understanding of interaction design
- Ability to create amazing visual designs
- Excellent presentation skills - ability to present and sell your design solutions to the team
- Problem solving skills - finding both creative and effective resolutions
- Passion for staying up-to-date on UI/UX trends, techniques, technologies, etc
- Experience in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Proven ability to mentor junior designers
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By IT PROS