If you are excited about gathering and evaluating user needs and drivers and then translating them to product managers and engineers using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps, then testing and checking and collaborating on prototypes to get a beautiful idea from inception to deployment – then we at efiport would like to speak to you.
We are looking for an UX/UI designer to designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets for our users. To do this successfully, the designer will seek to analyse data and leverage human-focused design (gamification) to build unique, valuable and exciting user journeys. While we mostly work with customers from the education and finance industry (but not exclusively), the designer should be excited to learn and match the needs and profiles of users from different industries and various workflows.
UX/UI designer (m/f)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e. g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e. g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience in Web Application Frontend Development
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e. g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Prominent team spirit and great communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Experience in or interest in human-focused design (gamification)
- BSc in Design, Game Development, Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
Are you interested?
Please send your application including details of your preferred start date and salary expectations to: efiport GmbH, Mira Kotbi, Postfach 10 03 41, 60003 Frankfurt am Main or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Find more information: www.efiport.de