Senior UI/UX Designer
Security and Safety Things
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you are responsible for a set of activities including:
- Driving the solution vision based on business and user insights
- Designing desirable and efficient multi-channel experiences
- Conducting user research to derive insights, craft personas, and map client / user journeys across the product portfolio
- Creating experience ecosystems, service maps, and others to ensure consistent, desirable, and efficient experience across channels
- Developing concepts sketches and storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, functional specifications, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions and guide agile teams
- Developing visual designs and ensuring that the solution in development aligns to company and product brand standards
- Collaborating with agile teams to ensure designs are feasible to implement and subsequently implemented accurately
- Consolidating UX-related improvement suggestions and executing these through structured improvement initiatives
- Tracking user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics
- Personality: You are charaterized as a visionary and open-minded person. You are a team player, passionate about new technologies and you convince with your hands-on mentality.
- Working practice: Your working style could be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Experience: You have experience in user testing, storytelling, and translating between business and technical jargo.
- Know-How: You can build rapid, iterative, and low-fi prototypes and know of tools and concepts around human-centered design. You have good theoretical and practical grasp of interaction design issues and an ability to explain this simply to other.
- Languages: Excellent English skills are required
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree