EveryMundo (www.EveryMundo.com) is a fast-growing international Performance Marketing Technology & Services company seeking to add a UI Designer to our team!
You'll be joining a small but growing team of experienced designers and developers who are paving the way to create a more user-centric, product oriented platform. Our team thrives from the collaboration of its members and other teams to fully understand the context of any problem. At EveryMundo, we feel fortunate to work and learn alongside each of the people that makes up our company.
As a UI Designer at EveryMundo, you will have the opportunity to shape the products used by millions of users across the globe.
- Maintain, develop and expand EveryMundo’s entire design system
- Lead tactical design support efforts including product mockups
- Visualize new components for our software
- Generate user-research required for new product development
- Work with developer and product management teams to execute our UX/UI vision
3, 6, 12 months expectations
Within 3 months
- Learn about all our products value proposition
- Deliver high fidelity interactive mockups to be used by developers in product implementations
- Create low fidelity interactive mockups to be used for sales presentations
- Improve the process of mockups creation by exploring new tools and defining the communication between teams
Within 6 months
- Expand EveryMundo's design system: Create new components for our Sketch Library using existing design tokens
- Define interaction of components and document usability patterns in the online wiki
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to create EveryMundo's design system framework
Within 12 months
- Expand and maintain EveryMundo's design system
- Work with other UX team members to generate the user research needed for new product development
- Work with product managers and other UX team members to define and run MVPs
- You can quickly and thoroughly create wireframes, low and high fidelity mockups using Sketch
- You embrace sharing your work through detailed redlines using InVision
- You understand usability patterns and can create interactive prototypes using InVision
- You understand the concept of Atomic design and can contribute to the growth of design systems
- You design for inclusion and take into consideration all users including those with accessibility requirements
- You understand Git workflow can work in a version control ecosystem
- You are comfortable explaining your work to team members, engineers, product managers and company stakeholders through keynotes
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Understanding of SEO and SEM concepts is a plus
- Experience developing responsive websites is a plus
- Knowledge of CSS methodologies like BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS is a plus
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo is a global provider of industry-leading digital marketing technology products, eCommerce consulting and tactical management services specifically for airlines. Using our proprietary technology and deep industry knowledge we have built our solutions from the ground up to help airlines solve complex marketing challenges in all languages across their entire route network. Our expertise and service offerings are focused on the travel vertical and include the following:
- Search Engine Marketing: Multilingual Paid Search and International Search Engine Optimization
- Strategic eCommerce Consulting
- Custom Tracking and Analytics Implementation
- Performance Content Creation & Management
- Product and Technology development
We provide all of these services in multiple geographies (currently US, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East) in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Polish, Arabic, and many others).
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines. The three pillars of our culture and the underlying core values are as follows:
- Empowerment: autonomy, accountability, courage, agility
- Learning: curiosity, experimentation, diversity
- Transparency: humility, honesty, empathy
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.