Senior UX Designer
INTERSECT is one of the fastest growing Innovation Companies in Canada and is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer. Are you motivated by change and rocket ship growth? Do you want to build world-class technology with fiercely intelligent, enthusiastic and curious people that know how to have fun.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we’re the strategic services arm of Corelogic. We work with Fortune 100 clients looking to create the future of their business, well-funded start-ups, and many more.
A day at INTERSECT is never the same.
As our Senior UX Designer, you will be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment to produce and deliver smart and innovative applications for a dynamic and varied client base.
- Contribute product design thinking to enable creation of user-driven success-focused digital experiences
- Partner with Strategy and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Work with the executives and larger strategy team to support existing and new client strategy-related efforts
- Research and understand all facets of our clients’ businesses and provide insights that can be created into measurable analytics.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Must have documentation skills to produce and maintain specification documents, text strings, flowcharts, wireframes and other documentation that define the user experience.
- The ability to create process flows, site maps, wire frames, screen prototypes and functional specifications.
- Must be able to create client experiences and advocate for the client in the experience workflow.
- Familiarity with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with other user interface and graphic designers and with engineers on multiple projects.
- Diagram site architectures and user interfaces using sitemaps and wireframes.
- Work from given business requirements and creative concepts to create IA documentation.
- Work with developers to help create high-level prototypes as necessary.
- Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense.
- Will support continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation and process.
As our Senior UX Designer you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience
- 3+ Years of UX design experience. Successful launch of web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- Fluent in Material Design and Human Interface Design Guidelines
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT INTERSECT
We’re big believers that the main benefits of working at INTERSECT is the fact that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people working on challenging problems, but we of course deliver the expected benefits and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, paid Mat & Pat leave, an energy pod for naps, and standing desks for those who opt-in to them, healthy snacks, and an environment that cares about your wellbeing.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Catered lunches every Wednesday, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, breakfast food, and Beer O’clock.
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
Want to learn more?https://www.weareintersect.com/careers/
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.weareintersect.com/360-office-tour/
INTERSECT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology, tackling exciting problems from different industries, and constantly being pushed to learn --- apply below!