We're looking for a Product Designer with great UI skills to join our team. We're looking for designers who would like to work with an experienced team and take on projects that require independence and creativity.
You’re looking at the right job opening if:
You have working experience in designing great web, mobile or voice products
You know UX principles well and you're not afraid to learn more
You have the ability to understand complex business processes and by applying this knowledge into your designs create high quality products ideas that really fit business goals
You have skills to present your work to Stakeholders and have a constructive discussion around it
You have string communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team of strategists, designers and developers
You're fluent in English
Nice to have:
Experience with prototyping tools
Experience in running discovery and design workshops with Clients
How we work:
We work closely with clients to build solutions that are the best fit for their problems and goals.
We believe that great design is important, so we put huge emphasis on understanding users and how the product should work.
As a team we value communication, transparency and breaking the patterns.
We love giving back to the community, so we’re actively contributing to open source projects. (e.g. our own framework VoiceCommerce.js) and sharing our knowledge on conferences.
- We like to make work engaging. After all, that's the place where you spend quite a big portion of your life.
Perks and Benefits:
- Learning Budget: choose a conference, workshop or training to learn and travel the world
- Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring
- Remote Work: ability to work from office in Kraków or anywhere else in the world
- Paid Vacation: 26 paid days off no matter the type of contract
- Work on MacBooks: computer and accessories to make your workplace efficient
- Healthy Snacks: because an apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Team Retreats: all-hands company trips twice per year to beautiful locations
- Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge and providing support across entire company
- A Real Say: everyone's voice matter in Upside
- 6.500-9.500 PLN + VAT (B2B)