We're an award winning agency focused on growth through digital experiences. We are built on creativity and partner with some of the leading companies in industries such as music, athletics, and millennial-focused brands. We have a high-energy culture driven by innovation and excitement making every day an adventure.
Lilo is looking for a UI/UX designer to bring a range of digital products and experiences to life. The ideal candidate for this position will have a portfolio featuring multiple examples of interface design and will be able to demonstrate their strong understanding of the latest digital trends and emerging technologies.
If you are to take on the role of a digital designer you would be responsible for all interface design required for the products we are creating. You could be working on multiple projects at once in any given week.
- A dynamic portfolio showcasing strengths in typography, design, visual storytelling, campaign concepting and art direction across all mediums
- Strong understanding of Figma/Sketch and Adobe CS
- Exceptional design aesthetic and typography skills
- Work collaboratively on teams
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Open and receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Someone who works backward on a problem before moving forward towards a solution.
- Someone with a deep appreciation for research, user interviews, and user testing.
- Familiarity working with responsive websites / mobile web applications and native mobile applications
- Strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
- Understanding of Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram
Lilo is an interactive digital agency focusing on social and digital activation. Our recent and current clients include Under Armour, Foot Locker, Microsoft, PEZ, AS Roma, Buffalo Sabres, Live Nation, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Bleacher Report, among others. We’re a team of creators and innovators designing ads and content that moves the needle, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.