A technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida; AssistRx focuses on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their prescribers, patients and providers. iAssist?, AssistRx’s flagship product is a state-of-the-art technology that simplifies the prescribing process of specialty therapies and applies a menu of technology solutions that ultimately improves what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand – accuracy, adherence and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy.
The UI/UX Designer will be a member of the Product Management Team, reporting to the Director of Product Management. The Product Management Team is part of the Business Strategy department and manages the overall strategy and vision of product offerings, owns the UI/UX product roadmap for the organization, and works closely with other teams to ensure consistent and successful implementation projects. The UI/UX Designer is a critical role on the team, and will help define and execute the vision for the user experience, serving as a user advocate to ensure the highest level user satisfaction. Working closely with Development, QA, Business Analysts and Project Managers you will help research, design, and prototype experiences that meet demanding quality standards. Strong collaboration skills will be necessary as you influence the product team and ensure we maintain industry leadership, delivering innovative, exciting and engaging products. The successful Design candidate illustrates the ability to apply strategic thinking and business goals to define visual style, interaction design, and user research, while possessing an understanding of work flow and design standards.
- You know what makes a beautiful, clean, and intuitive interface, and your portfolio clearly reflects that.
- You have experience designing, prototyping and advocating attractive user experiences in both desktop and mobile spaces.
- You have produced mock-ups, wireframes, rapid prototypes and other UX design artifacts that translate business and user needs into an awesome user experience.
- You are passionate and adamant about pixel perfect implementation across all platforms.
- You’re a passionate advocate for building products that fit user needs.
- You maintain a positive attitude with enthusiasm, creativity, and flexibility.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a variety of projects and styles
- 3+ years of proven UX and UI experience creating intuitive design for complex web applications
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to simplicity and clarity within complex designs
- Excellent written, oral, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other mockup and visual design tools
- Ability to work on the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire