Head of Product Design
Head of Product Design (UX/UI)
Up to £150k per annum
UK based - 100% Remote
* MUST BE LOCATED IN UK.
* Must be comfortable working in the Adult Niche space.
* Please include a link to your portfolio.
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
We are looking for a Lead Designer or Head of Product Design who can keep up with the fast pace of new features. Do you consider yourself top level designer who is ready to refine existing product and build a team within a high growth privately funded start-up.
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.47 million visitors each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 100 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- You will be responsible for designing and launching new products.
- Optimizing existing products and maintaining a style guide.
- Working closely with both engineers and business development to create the best products.
- Open and honest remote working environment, where driven and passionate people are welcome
- 10+ years of experience but still hands on
- Modern Design Style - Strong portfolio which proves good UX/UI skills.
- Experience with Form building, form validation, sign up forms, registrations forms
- Experience of working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Experience building a team and managing other designers
- Proven experience of intricate interfaces, including mobile versions of websites and mobile apps.
- Strong skills in Sketch
- Good skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working with Invision, Slack, Jira/Atlassian
- Good graphic skills
- Up to date understanding of best design practices and modern trends
- Ability to present critical design thinking to stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent English
- 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
- Coworking allowance