About the Company
We are a fast growing Proptech Saas startup based in Liverpool Street, taking on the ‘Housing Crisis’. Having been named 'Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for' and taken 2018's PropTech Awards for 'Excellence in People Development' and 'Fastest growing Business' as well as winner of ‘PlaceTech startups’ 2018, we are entering our second phase of rapid growth.
Our product vastly improves the process of finding land to build new homes on, and it’s loved by hundreds of experienced property developers as well as a range of people who are new to the industry.
We are financially secure and on the verge of national and international expansion, and so anyone joining us will come at a time when they can make a significant impact towards the product and delivery.
We are a warm and tenacious bunch of people, who care about each other and the company we are building up. We hold true to having values of ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, living them in all we do. We genuinely believe in giving people their best experience as they come to journey the adventure with us, from the flexible culture to the learning and growing personally and professionally.
About your mission
You will be a key part of the team that drives quality design that our users care about, supporting the product manager, designers and our customers to constantly improve their experience. We’re due to pass 1,000 concurrent users by the end of the year, many of which use the software all day long. As we add increasing amounts of value it’s is getting more complex. You will have relevant experience with information architecture on SaaS products to bring to this challenge.
Your primary responsibility will be to drive product design, including research, ideation, concepting, detailed design, prototypes and user testing. Within our client's cross-functional product teams, you will work with Product Owners, content owners, engineers and sales teams to create elegant user experiences & design that capture business impact (e.g., customer loyalty, user engagement and productivity).
Skills and experience
- 3 - 5 years' experience in software design and development
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent area
- Experience with designing and launching quality consumer technology products
- Well-rounded, user-centered design portfolio that spans across multiple device types
- Graphic and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such... a variety of screens and
- Knowledge of wireframing, prototyping and general design software tools
- Experience of applying multiple UX research methods
- A passion for usability
About our offering
- A competitive salary and commission scheme
- A fun, flexible and friendly working environment
- 25 holiday days per year
- Unlimited holiday
- Extra day off for wedding and having a baby
- Wedding and baby gift vouchers
- Rewards for keeping fit
- Free coffee, tea and biscuits
- Company aways days/afternoons
- Drinks/social gatherings and onsite beer tap
- The chance to tackle a problem that has deep social consequences