Are you an accomplished professional that is looking for a new challenge within a top rising challenger? Do you have experience in and enjoy designing mobile products?
This is a great opportunity for a Product Designer to take the next step up.
We’re searching for a Product Designer to support the app design and development. You will be working alongside a set of highly talented and genuinely passionate individuals. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Design & CPO. We’d love to have someone who really cares about their craft, people who challenge each other’s thinking in the name of better outcomes and people that are proactive, self-starting and collaborative.
We use Sketch for all our UI work and Adobe After Effects for animations. For prototyping we use Invision, Flinto and Principle. We’re always open to new methods and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to contribute any good practices you’ve used before.
You should apply if:
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team.
- You understand that good design is not about trends but is built on top of principles and tradeoffs. You make well-reasoned design decisions.
- You love making beautiful visuals but it’s not what drives you. What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems.
- You have empathy for customer needs, but can also consider technical constraints and business goals.
- You’re excited about scaling products and want to help Esqimo reach its users far and wide.
- You’re passionate about inclusive design and accessibility, and you’ll design with all our users in mind (not just the ones that look like our team).
- You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design.
- Sketch is your tool of choice. If you are good at AE or any other motion design tool we’ll love you even more.
- You are flexible; we’re a young startup and you’ll be designing lots of fun things.
- You are keen to roll your sleeves up, get involved, and help us build a successful company and attractive culture
- Great salary + bonuses at year end
- Possibility of stock options
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working patterns
- Subsidised healthcare protection
- Working with a great team and the opportunity to help shape company culture!