Who We Are
Ethfinex is renowned for innovation, building first to market products that pave the way for the future of finance. We're on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution, and having the best team plays a pivotal role. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges.
Our team is globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
Our team is entirely remote, composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from birth of a concept to launch of a product.
At Bitfinex you have freedom to work as you please - all that matters is execution.
Join us and help lay the foundation for a decentralised future.
We are looking for a talented UX designer with a demonstrated history of creative engaging, intuitive solutions in web and mobile applications. You will collaborate with Designers and Developers to design new features, enhance existing ones and establish and reinforce consistent UX patterns across platforms
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a UX designer to join our design team in the development of our new products.
- You are experienced in creating smooth and intuitive user experiences.
- You are familiar with fintech and understand the feel and aesthetic of trusted financial products.
- You are able to design mock ups, develop functional frameworks, product/site architecture, page flows, screen layouts and prototyping with consideration to user-centered design processes.
- You produce platform-agnostic designs that allow the design team to produce visuals which function across all device types.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- Contribute to the current design strategy and direction
- You will be working on native and web applications which are multifaceted to cater to multiple distinct user groups and have a lot of complex data and charts to convey.
- You will be working along our Senior and Junior Graphic Designers.
- A minimum of XX years of significant experience in information architecture and UX design for user-centered projects such as: responsive websites, web and mobile applications and other interactive touch points
- Demonstrate a modern portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving complex UX design proglems
- Web and Native App Experience
- Being able to follow the full Product Design Lifecycle
- Expert knowledge of tools like Sketch, Axure, Figma and Adobe CC
- Experience building low and high fidelity prototypes of digital products to illustrate functionality (use of Paper, Invision, Principle and After Effects)
- Ability to create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate the UX strategy and reasoning behind it
- Ability to bridge the gap between design and code and comfortable with UX problem solving
- You get to work alongside a group of talented people, all passionate about what they do.
- Great opportunity to learn about the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Remote working, flexible hours
- Opportunity to work on creatively challenging projects everyday
- Competitive salary and holiday package.
Please attach a portfolio with at least 5/6 of your best works in your application.
Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.