LF Digital Solutions Group
A Little About Us
It's an amazing time to be working at Li & Fung, especially for UX designers. We are a big enough company to have the ability to execute large-scale deliverables, and small enough that you will play an important role in that delivery.
We are looking for a UX designer to work with our Product teams that help us shape the future of end-to-end digital supply chain journey. You will use your Design skills and your experience to define and deliver truly transformational customer experiences.
The role will have broad design capabilities that include demonstrated talent to convert observations and process into valuable user insights.
You will be contributing with one or more teams, creating user experience design storyboards, conceptual maps and taskflows, wireframes, UI Specifications and building interactive UX prototypes to validate and demo designs.
Within our product team, we are all about getting things done and owning what we do. we don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
More about this Role
What you will need to do at Li & Fung as UX Designer?
• Define and translate UX solution based on an understanding of the product roadmap, user stories and end-user needs
• Contribute to create a variety of outputs such as journey-maps, user flows, information architecture, prototypes and wireframes and validate through user testing or/and A/B Testing (when appropriate)
• Communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design with effective rationale both verbally and visually
• Identify & follow key industry and technology trends that can help to shape the future end-to-end supply chain product
• Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, business lead, technical architects and software engineers
• Work side by side with engineering during the design phase to ensure implementation is doable
• Comfortable about solving design problems and designing Interfaces that are delightful to use
You might be a good fit if you have…
• Proficiency in generating comprehensive user interface and visual documentation that help to understand process and user cases. (Prototype, microframing, user flows)
• A great portfolio that demonstrates the skills and use of creative solutions to solve complex problems
• Experience using standard software, tools and methodologies (Sketch, Invision, Marvel,etc..)
• Experience in enterprise SaaS is a plus but not required, we value great designers, not subject matter expects
• Competitive salary with 13th month salary plus performance bonus
• Health, dental, life and personal accident insurances
• Free gym within our office building
• Paid days off + festival early leave + volunteer leave
• Training courses organized by Fung Academy and training sponsorship
• Numerous sample sales and staff discount offer
About Li & Fung
Li & Fung is a publicly listed, multi-billion company that provides end-to-end supply chain and logistics solutions for brands and retailers worldwide, covering product design and development, raw materials and factory sourcing and capacity building, vendor compliance and distribution. We have over 250 offices in 40 markets. We work with 15,000 suppliers to service 8,000 customers. We are currently forming a small team to build a digital platform to ultimately disrupt how this industry creates and trades consumer products. Li & Fung is on a mission to help make consumer goods production easier, faster and more sustainable for everyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Please email us at email@example.com and:
• Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
• Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done, e.g. your portfolio, LinkedIn, Github.
• Keep it short and sweet.