Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who thrives on ambiguity and longs to bring clarity and elegant solutions to big, meaningful problems. We need a leader who can balance bottomless-empathy for users with an appreciation for business needs. A person with the humility to know they don’t have all the answers, but the drive to find them by collaborating with teammates and users. As our 2nd design hire, your work will have a lasting impact and shape how our vision comes to life.
What you'll do:
- Lead design in your product area from conception to implementation. You’ll run brainstorming sessions, define user journeys, design and test prototypes, and ensure seamless execution.
- Collaborate to identify the riskiest assumptions and break the project down into multiple releases - each with clear objectives and success criteria.
- Ship designs and test, test, test. Understand what works by digging into quantitative data and understand why by conducting qualitative research.
- Help evolve our style guide and brand identity. The design team is small, therefore you’ll play a big role in shaping our visual language.
- Collaborate directly with a design sensible engineering team & founders
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience designing intuitive user experiences
- Ability to seamlessly alternate between thinking at a big picture strategy level and fine-tuning nuanced design details.
- Experience in working with a software development team in an agile development environment (JIRA/Pivotal Tracker)
- Expert in Figma/Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep understanding of Information Architecture and Interaction Design
- A portfolio showing examples your best work