AirHelp is hiring
About your role:
- Create unique responsive products and services as well as relevant solutions to engage users with valuable experiences.
- Translate customer insights into user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes for multiple viewports using Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate benchmark research and usability testing into the design process to iterate on product solutions.
- Make recommendations to team members about which user research methodologies to leverage during the product lifecycle based on project’s needs, goals and constraints
- Synthesize learnings and articulate design decisions/trade-offs, both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Content Strategists.
- Provide appropriate specs for engineering teams to implement new product features and ideas.
- Champion ongoing improvements by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings
Required skills & experience:
- At least 6 years experience designing user experiences and digital products.
- Experience in a startup, or tech company.
- Holistic, human-centered approach to product and service design.
- Experience successfully designing new products for web and mobile, with proven ability to influence decisions.
- Solid portfolio examples showcasing ideation and design development processes with an awareness of business impact.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch and Invision.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Bachelors Design degree or equivalent.
- Business English proficiency.
Please include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands-on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.