Vincent is hiring
Vincent is the world's research and discovery engine for alternative asset investing. We unite hundreds of online investing platforms into one easy-to-navigate site, allowing investors unprecedented access to new opportunities and research.
Think of us as a SeatGeek or Zillow for online investing.
We're looking for an experienced UX/UI product designer who can collaborate with our CEO and engineering team to deliver a world class consumer facing platform. This person has the talent to design intuitive interfaces for complex interaction patterns and elegantly communicate large amounts of data. As the first member of the Design team, you would design many products from the ground up and be instrumental in deciding the product road map in the first instance.
Along with product work, Vincent is honing how we tell our story in a clear and concise way to connect with users, articulate the vision to investors and team, and start to become visible in the broader community. We believe this requires an articulation of the Vincent brand along with the values, principles and communication style we should be utilizing in our product and other outputs (social media, content writing, online acquisition and more).
Vincent is a data driven, engineering focused company. We're building a platform to redefine the accessibility of investing for potentially hundreds of millions of people. We're a small team (5) looking for exceptional talent looking to join a promising startup at the ground floor. Our mission is to bring transparency and ease to the 'black box' of alternative investing - and we're building a team to join us.
What you'll gain:
- Opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our CEO, engineering lead and business stakeholders to design and implement experiences that are used by tens of thousands of customers as well as our internal teams.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies and encouragement to introduce improvements to our stack, end-user experience, business processes, and workflows via rapid prototypes/proof-of-concepts
- Experience working with an agile team that champions software development best practices
- Hands on experience with the venture capital and technology-driven startup ecosystems
- Experience working on a fast growing and fast moving team who is passionate about building amazing products that provide high value to our customers and are a pleasure to use
- Opportunity to work closely with business stakeholders across the entire organization, including the founding team
-A leader who is fearless in embracing ambitious challenges.
-A open, honest communicator who loves clarity and strategic planning.
-A consistent executor with the track record to prove it.
-Hustle and passion define you.
-Looking to climb the ladder and grow with us long term.
What we're looking for:
-Strong UX design experience, evidenced by case studies from prior work
Significant (2-5+ years) experience designing mobile/web experiences or working as an Information Architect or Interaction Designer, ideally with experience on data-heavy products
-Familiarity with lean and agile processes and team dynamics
-Available to work in New York City (incubated in an office in Soho) over the coming weeks
-Ability to communicate visually, verbally, and in writing, including rapid visual execution with sketch, figma, photoshop or similar tools
-Comfort working with a high level of ambiguity and moving fast, while taking real-time direct feedback and integrating it into your approach
-High-energy, positive and flexible self-starter who likes to work on important challenges
-Experience with online audience-building, investing and fintech preferred