What Frekkls is about
We believe in an eCommerce where people have a voice. Where humans are connected to each other rather than to anonymous bots and algorithms. The next evolutional stage of eCommerce requires human participation to match the customers needs, online. Our tool lets brands create a personal and conversational user experience on their site that helps increasing conversion rates by building a human connection with their users and customers by placing product reviews with video, image and text content curated by real people throughout the website creating a seamless, assisted shopping experience from social media all the way to checkout.
What you should be able to identify with
- We are looking for a product designer with a passion for combining thoughtful interaction design and beautiful visual design to deliver engaging product experiences to our customers.
- You are going to be responsible for concept ideation and design, prototyping, and presenting ideas to the team working closely with the development team and the product management.
- You will brainstorm the product and user experiences within the team to define and propose solutions, set and reach goals.
- You have an eye on interaction design and an eye for accessibility, localization, and motion.
- Also, you are happy to help the team with whatever graphic design work is necessary to keep the branding aligned throughout all our materials.
- 4+ years professional experience designing web and mobile applications
- A portfolio of awesome UX/UI design we can have a look at
- A solid capacity for simplifying complexity and the ability to create simple workflows
- Experience in working in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience with prototyping
- Ability to make complex topics, ideas and tasks clear and easy to understand
- Proficiency with a variety of design tools including Sketch, Invision, Adobe, Figma or equivalent alternatives.
- Ability to think and develop design systems
- Solid experience applying Design Thinking practices to projects
- No coding required, but an ability to converse with developers about implementation details is essential.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines
- Ability to create Presentations
- Maintain the brand identity
- Create printing or other materials for the company
Nice to have
- Experience with motion design (Framer, Principle, Invision Studio or equivalent)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in conducting user research and analysis is great.
- Knowledge to create automation design with design systems.
- A fun and laid back working environment
- Being part of a tech-startup up from the very beginning
- The chance to grow into leading roles while the team expands
- Weekly happy hours and TGIFs under the sun of Lisbon
- A nice, central office with good public transportation