Senior Product Designer
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE: Apply
Technology and a superior user experience lie at the heart of our business. Hence, we are looking for an experienced Product Designer who can take on a leading role in our product development.
This role is highly challenging and we have high expectations, but it is very rewarding if you are up for an adventure and personal growth.
Join us in building the next unicorn in Food.
What you will do:
- Champion excellent UI & UX design standards
- Craft, maintain and provide guidance on style guides, UI kits, and design systems
- Conduct user research at appropriate intervals so that customers validate key design decisions
- Ideate and co-design with a broad cross-section of the company in a positive and collaborative manner
- Willingness & ability to share experience, insight & skills with the broader Choco product team & to mentor mid/junior designers
- Have the opportunity to grow with the company and increase your amount of responsibility and ownership over time.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of product design experience
- Strong experience with designing user flows, IA, and UI across platforms
- You can present design work confidently to stakeholders, building trusting & collaborative relationships
- Previous experience with interface, experience and interaction design
Strong aptitude across the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools (Flinto or similar)
- Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- The ability to elegantly distill the complex into the simple
- Problem solver who sees constraints as an opportunity rather than a limitation
- Previous experience in the gastronomy/food industry is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Build a product that will reshape the global food industry
- Become part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups, earn equity and grow with the company
- When you’re doing a great job you will always have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow professionally and personally
- Move fast, no blockers, no bullshit. You will be unhindered and empowered to deliver the best work of your life
- You will work on meaningful and challenging problems with smart people who care
- Work with the newest technologies and tools
- Our company culture is everything to us. We have built an international community of friends who inspire each other every day to achieve greatness
- A large sunny & spacey office in the heart of Berlin
- We welcome diverse candidates. Let’s build a well-balanced company together.
We look forward to getting to know you.