We are Legartis, a legal-tech startup helping companies manage their contracts efficiently. We’re growing fast and are expanding our UX team to continue building a product that our clients love, not only because of what it does but also because of how it looks and works.
We’d love you to join if you think outside of the box, have a grit for relentless user research/understanding, which you execute brilliantly. You like energetic environments too. You know what it takes to design a product that our customers want to use.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running from day one. You will have the ability to have an impact as you’re not only able to create brilliant wireframes and prototypes, you’re also independent and are able to lead a project forward from the discovery, understanding and research phase all the way to defining the UI/UX strategies and experiences.
Our UX, Product and Dev teams work hand-in-hand and you will be a key element in ensuring consistent sharing and collaboration.
User centered design has no secrets for you, but you never forget that ideas are balanced with delivering business value.
You have a proactive approach, enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team but overall you want to design an amazing product.
Your skills are demonstrated in a digital portfolio which shows conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences and a data driven mindset.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for a new product and their features
- When thinking about features, you identify and design “growth focused” features
- You understand text-heavy environments and how to improve them
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- The ability to conduct and analyze usability research, test sessions as well as desk research tasks
- You represent the voice of the customer with confidence, while understanding the business needs that drive decision making
- Developing personas from qualitative and quantitative insights
- You enjoy working collaboratively with developers, product owners and also the business teams
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Communicating comes naturally to you for any type of audience
- Very good knowledge of English
- 3+ years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporating them into designs
Nice to have
- A sharp eye for detail
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban experience
- Experience as a project manager
- A growing start-up, the team grew 500% in the last year (!)
- A supportive work culture where everyone is committed to building a successful company
- A beautiful office in the center of Lisbon
- Possibility to get options/equity in the company (ESOP)
- A transparent and honest feedback culture
- 1-2 days home office