TARA.AI is hiring
Tara AI helps enterprise companies predict their spec, timeline and personnel needs for future software products, by analyzing their past projects. Today, the process of scoping is a completely manual process; enterprise companies are losing an average of $66Bn through inefficiencies in IT and software project scoping leading to cost and timeline overruns. However, F500 companies are sitting on a treasure trove of data in their project management systems, git version control and workforce directories. We connect to this data via an API, and using ML models, predict how to build their software (technical tasks), how long projects should take (timeline) and who will execute (team) when starting a new project. Customers include product teams at F500s like IBM, Cisco & Orange Telecom.
Tara leverages artificial intelligence to create project plans (scopes) in real time. Our algorithms pair customers with the right internal engineers and external freelancers within hours, and deliver an experience that offers full transparency into project progress and milestones, down to the most granular of tasks.
Tara AI is looking for a creative, visually articulate UI designer who can lead our design initiatives and deliver beautiful and intuitive web experiences for our application. As an integral part of our design team, you will work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to drive our design vision into solid, compelling deliverables. We’re looking for someone with a strong passion for user interface design, great attention to aesthetics, and a strong portfolio in enterprise product design. If you’ve got a knack for making real-world difference, Tara AI wants to hear from you.
- Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UI effectiveness in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Collaborating with our UX designers in user testing of applications, software and websites
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin
- Identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations to create high-fidelity and compelling illustrations and frameworks
- 2+ years in user interface design, preferably at a SaaS company
- Ability to tackle all design challenges and align customer demands with business goals to generate UI solutions
- Proven success in translating business needs into visually-engaging, customer-focused solutions
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch or Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Please submit links to your portfolio to be considered for the role (Dribbble profile, live URLs to apps or web platforms,...).