GlowRoad is hiring
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
2. Understand product specifications and user psychology.
3. Conduct usability testing, analyze user feedback & activity and iterate it to enhance the user experience.
4. Decide on the right interaction model and measure its success metrics.
5. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
6. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
7. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
8. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Skills & Experience:
1. Have a strong portfolio in Android apps.
2. Have in-depth knowledge of graphic design fundamentals like layouts, color theory, visual hierarchies, typography.
3. Be well versed with Material Design and the platform adaptation for Android apps.
4. Be obsessed with details and have an eye for good design.
5. Be enthusiastic in working with and fixing an existing design language.
6. Be able to establish and maintain visual design and copy-writing guidelines.
7. Be data driven and have problem solving aptitude.
8. Have experience using wireframing tools such as Balsamiq/Sketch/UXPin (mandatory), Illustrator, Principle and prototyping tools such as InVision/Marvel etc.
9. Be able to collaborate closely with business stakeholders and front-end developers.
10. Have a basic understanding of front-end development. (HTML/CSS)
11. Experience 2-3 yrs as UX + UI designer.
12. Excellent communication skills.