We’re crafting the future of the voice-over industry with the goal of always leading where others follow. We believe that user experience (UX) research and testing are key to building and growing our products. If you’re truly passionate about something like this, you might be interested in becoming the UX Researcher and Tester who’ll be the eyes and ears of our product. Your mission will be to improve Voice123 one testing and research session at the time! Are you up for the challenge?
You will be in charge of testing Voice123 yourself and with our users to gather and share knowledge that will lead to its improvement.
- You will be responsible for managing our Usuario framework.
- Designing, coordinating, and executing usability and value tests.
- Performing exploratory tests.
- Analyzing the recordings of user sessions.
- Performing manual regression tests.
- Coordinating the creation of automated tests with our engineers.
- Suggesting improvements to our products.
- Reporting, confirming, prioritizing, and distributing product bugs.
- Safeguarding our motto:Always to deliver memorable experiences.
Related professional or learning experiences in the areas of user experience, user research, or user testing, as well as any other experience that will allow us to conclude that you’re passionate about these topics.
Some of the hard and soft skills you’ll require for this role are:
- The ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Writing skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- A learning mindset.
- Native English speaker or C1 level certification.
You will be expected to remain in this role for at least 2 years. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Voice123 or somewhere else:
- Product Designer
- Product Manager
- Leader of a business unit
- Founder of your own business
Right after you join, we’ll agree on yourTour of Duty, which defines a successful employer-employee partnership: you devote your time and energy to Voice123 with the goal of growing our company; we invest in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave Voice123, you’ll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
You will be part of the Product team and our Product Manager will be your direct leader. You will be working alongside the engineering and our Customer Success teams.
Of course, as we learn, experiment, and grow, our team structures may change.
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the world. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
At Voice123, our mission is to craft the future of the voice over industry and lead where others follow. 14 years ago, Voice123 pioneered online voice casting by creating the first platform of its kind that could help voice actors start, consolidate and build a successful, life-long career.
Working at Voice123 means you’ll be surrounded by proven entrepreneurs who are eager to teach and hungry to learn. We love our team members and encourage their personal and professional development inside and outside the company. Our team is totally committed to helping our voice actors and clients succeed.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk; noise-canceling headset)
Show me the money
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be USD 32000 per year.
Our commitment to diversity
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities. You’ll be working in an engaging and safe environment where no kind of discrimination is tolerated.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should be applied for the greater good. Thus far, we’ve been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new and exciting solutions to pressing social issues. We encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.