Innovative staffing agency seeks a visual designer (UI/UX) to help us improve build a game changing job hiring mobile and web application. Help take us out of the stone age and into the digital age. Remember travel agents? Ya, neither do we. That's the exact type of thing we are shooting for when it comes to finding employment!
We're looking for a designer to help create amazing digital (iOS/Android and web applications) experiences for our job seekers that will include a mobile app and a website. This project encompasses initial user and product research, design (wireframes, prototypes, Invision), and ultimately working our developers to ensure the best implementation.
- Able to work alongside the Product and Project Manager in Sacramento to understand the business goals and product vision
- Take product ideas and translate them into wireframes and ultimately final design comps that can be handed over to the development team
- Create Invision clickable prototypes that can be presented to senior management and potential application end users
- Work with developers to ensure that designs are implemented correctly
- Be available ASAP until the task is finished as needed - presumably much of 2019
Special skills needed for this project:
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Invision Studio, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud or other software you think will get the job done
- Nunchuck skills
- Bow hunting skills
- Computer hacking skills
- You get it - Great skillz! ?
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience, link to your online portfolio and why you'd be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity.