Blink is a rapidly growing UX research and design firm that works with great companies to create meaningful digital products, brands, and experiences. With studios in Seattle, San Diego, Boston, and Austin, Blink brings two decades of experience using our evidence-driven design process to projects for clients such as Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, and NASA. We are currently looking to hire a Mid-Senior Level Interactive Designer that will sit in our Seattle office and will be a dedicated resource to one of our clients.
- A key contributor to building interactive experiences that are simple and intuitive within a complex environment
- Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Design and implement prototypes, mock-ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product groups.
- 4+ years working in a professional design environment, either agency or in-house
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Equally comfortable with complex systems and design details
- Experience with UX for the cloud and/or experience with enterprise software products, channels, or marketplaces
- Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Committed, confident, optimistic
- Easily identifies opportunities within ambiguity
- Relentless and tenacious drive for excellence
- Strong independent thinker as well as group collaborator
- Willing to share insights as well as listen to other POVs
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, and InDesign
- Proficiency with Figma
- Strong grasp on front end design & development
- Background designer enterprise products for learning and development