Senior Product Designer
Kinesso delivers the most comprehensive, highest-performing Adtech solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for the global brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in New York.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
The Product Design team within Kinesso is responsible for architecting & designing the interfaces for a variety of tools and software products that will create maximum new revenue at various points around the company’s business lines.
Visual Designers use iconography, typography, color, space and texture to create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We believe that all of our products should be elegant and accessible. As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite. You’ll use user-centered design principles to produce high-quality products from conception to execution across many devices and platforms.
You will learn and understand the user’s needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
You’ll collaborate with your fellow Designers, Information Architects, stakeholders, and business leads to constantly refine the design language and create innovative, great-looking products. You will possess an excellent ability to interpret and implement stakeholder feedback in a collaborative environment.
You will champion Innovation through Design Thinking, bringing new ways to display, use, and experience products.
- Provide thought leadership and innovative thinking.
- Create concepts, prototypes, sketches, full designs, and design systems.
- Work with Development to see your work implemented.
- Supervise one Jr Designer.
- Work in the established tools of the trade, and recommend new ones as you see fit.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product).
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams throughout a product lifecycle.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range products and platforms.
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations across platforms and devices.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Passion for User-Centered design.
- Strong communication skills to get across conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Bonus points for animation skills.