CoutLoot is looking for a crazy User Experience & Interface Designer (UI/UX) someone who eats, sleeps and drinks design. One who agrees on the importance and criticality of good design and has a good understanding of human behavior and psychology. He/she will be working very closely with the Core team of the company and the geeky tech team.
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for CoutLoot mobile Apps and websites and continuously find ways to enhance his own designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create an exceptional user experience.
- Understand customer behavior, psychology, business drivers and objectives, and translate them into efficient UI design
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes and wireframing
- Stay abreast of the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, photoshop mockups, and interactive prototypes
Experience:- 2-6 yrs experience in online product design with at least 2yrs experience in designing the interface for mobile products
- Bachelor/Master Degree in any of the following areas - HCI (Human-Computer Interaction), Interaction Design, Interface Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Art/Design, or other relevant programs.
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, sketch etc.) or equivalent software
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Note: Please include your portfolio while applying.