Short Term High Impact Contract Position - Approx 1 - 2 Months of Work
We have a business operations software suite built in rails and react that needs a little more UX love. The interface and overall flow was built based on a designer's mocks and for the last 6 months, our interface engineers and business team have performed design and product management functions.
StartupLandia is looking for a sharp UX/Visual design type to spend time in person with a Chicago based team to improve this system.
- Review user stories and provide feedback about how to take the software from 80% awesome to 95% awesome.
- Sit and work directly with business operations team to notice aspects of the software's usage that no one is really aware enough to provide direct feedback about.
- Create new mocks or provide granular feedback about current interfaces.
- Establish metrics for understanding if the software adequately meets business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design, wireframing tools and awareness of business operations versus consumer web software.